Riverside Truck Accident Lawyers
Aggressive & Determined Legal Advocates
At SM Law Group, APC, we know that accidents involving commercial trucks and semi-trailers can be devastating. That is why we are committed to helping clients fight for the compensation they deserve following truck accidents. Whether you suffered serious injuries or expensive property damage as the result of a truck driver’s negligence, we will use our extensive knowledge of the law to aggressively pursue maximum compensation. Our legal team strives to provide the best possible support at each phase of the legal process, so you can feel confident knowing we will be in your corner when you need us most.
Why You Need Qualified Legal Representation
When you hire the seasoned legal professionals at SM Law Group, APC, we will get right to work on your case to level the playing field. From collecting the important types of evidence you need to build a strong case to negotiating with insurance companies, we know what it takes to secure favorable verdicts for the truck accident survivors we represent.
Common Causes & Types of Truck Accidents
Because of the enormous size and weight of commercial and semi-trucks compared to that of cars, the results of these types of accidents can be catastrophic, often resulting in devastating, life-altering injuries for drivers, passengers, and pedestrians.
Some of the common causes of truck accidents that we have found handling these types of cases include:
- Truck companies failing to properly screen drivers
- Cargo left unsecured in trucks
- Drivers continuing to operate while they are fatigued or under the influence of alcohol/drugs
- Cargo that has been overloaded into the truck
- Truck companies making unreasonable schedules or deadlines
- Broken or malfunctioning parts
- Severe weather like snow, ice, rain, and fog
- Mechanical malfunction and poor vehicle maintenance
There is a wide range of scenarios that can result in truck accidents, such as:
- Rollover Accidents: This type of accident tends to occur when a truck driver loses control of the vehicle. When something as massive as a truck rolls over onto its side, it can cause devastating injuries to nearby motorists or pedestrians.
- Blind Spot Accidents: Tuck drivers refer to their vehicle’s blind spot as “No Man’s Land.” Truck accidents that occur when changing lanes are often the result of vehicles traveling in the blind spot where the driver can’t see them.
- Jackknife Accidents: This type of accident happens when semi-truck’s trailer and cab fold into a 90-degree angle after coming to a sudden stop.
- T-Bone Accidents: When truck drivers run red lights, they can be struck at a perpendicular angle by other vehicles traveling through the intersection.
Our Riverside Truck Accident Lawyers Can Assist You Today
If you have sustained a serious injury in a truck accident, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Riverside attorneys so we can help you build a strong legal strategy. Our goal is to provide each of our clients with reliable and efficient legal representation. So if you want an aggressive legal team on your side that will fight for you and advocate for your rights, please visit our law office to speak our legal professionals.
Dog Bite $250k Settlement (Medical Bills Under: $3k)
Auto vs. Auto (Involving Children) $500k Settlement
Slip & Fall at Major Retailer $750,000 Settlement
Truck v. Auto $1 Million Settlement (Policy Limit)
Auto v. Auto $300K (Policy Limit Uninsured Driver)
The absolute best when it comes to handling bankruptcy!- Anna G.
John and the representative who met me at the courthouse were very thorough and guided me every step of the process.- Evitha B.
They made a very stressful situation much easier for me.- Lenny DcComics
I have never experienced more professional care. My phone calls and emails were answered within 5 minutes!- Lenka Wallace
In the end he got me a settlement for the maximum policy limit which was triple what I expected!!!!! Thank you John!- Negin B.
He allowed me time and opportunity to get my bankruptcy paid for and took care of the creditors - for that I am truly grateful.- Kera Carter
Kian is an awesome lawyer. He helped me get through my bankruptcy.- Gonzalo Ceja Canela
The attorneys were friendly and helpful and they responded to my emails within minutes.- DeEtta Copenhaver
Fantastic firm!!!! trustworthy, reliable, knowledgeable and always available to help.- Teresa Aguilar Alcaraz
My experience with SM Law Group has been excellent.- Wayne Roche